Destiny Cats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a totally free warrior-cat rp site for anyone to join. be creative in your posts and 6 lucky cats will be chosen to have one special power, semirealistic rp.

5 posters

RULES MUST READ

Echostar
    Echostar
    Admin

RULES MUST READ Empty RULES MUST READ

Post by Echostar Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:05 pm

I know there are quite a few rules, but it has to be this way to make the site run smoothly and fairly! They are mostly common sense anyway, so it isn't that bad! They can change whenever, so check back every so often! Echostar and Willowleaf made these rules, so talk to us before braking one!!!

Note: Any other RP sites that are reading this, you may of course take any of these rules for use on your own site! It took me a long time to perfect them, so feel free to use them so you don't have to go through what I did!

Warning:

If you do not follow the rules, you will be reminded gently by the admins. Failure to abide by the rules after more than one warning may result in you being removed from the site! If you don't want to follow all the rules, don't become a member!

RULES:

1. For this website, we are using the Lake territories, and we are continuing the series after The Last Hope ended. This means that you cannot be related to one of the characters in the books unless you are a descendant! You may join ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan.

2. Please tell me if you are leaving for a while so that I know you didn't just quit! I have the right to replace anyone that I don't see on frequently! This is especially applicable to high-ranks!

3. Please respect all the people on this site! Do not ask for really personal information! Something friendly like asking their name or something is allowed, but you do not have to tell anybody anything about yourself if you don't want to. Just say something like: "Sorry, I don't really want to share that!" If you want to email me, but you don't want me to know your personal email, you can always make a different email address or simply send me a PM on the site!

4. The maximum number of kits you can have per litter is four, because it is very hard to RP all of them equally, and it isn't fair to the people who want kits also. I will make bans on kits if there are too many in a Clan! If you don't think this is fair, just imagine you have seven kits, and I make a kit ban. That means seven other people can't even make one kit because you have so many! Please think of others too! You are however, allowed to have your queen have more than four kits if you plan on having some die right from birth, or if other people are RPing your kits!

5. You may only have one mate at a time. In the books, there were absolutely no cats who had several mates at a time or anything sketchy like that. You may also not have kits until you are a warrior. Also, it is extremely inappropriate for an older apprentice or any aged warrior to have a crush on a kit. That's basically the human equivalent of a teenager having a crush on a toddler! A young apprentice or kit doesn't even really have a proper concept of love anyway, so please go easy on that!

6. If you see any cyber-bullying, swearing, spamming, or any rule-breaking or offensive posts on the site, please report/flag the account and tell one of the admins! If you get caught up in something like that, it is best to ignore whoever is doing it. If you give them attention, it will get worse.

7. No power-playing other characters! This means that you cannot control anyone else's character, or pretend to be someone you're not! This also includes adding cats in your description or story without asking them first, or using battle techniques improperly (See Rule 27).

8. There is a limit on characters. You can have up to 4 characters, but if the admins see one character not being played often enough they have the right to ask you to delete it.

9. You may use the same picture someone else already has for your character because in truth, cats can look exactly the same as others. If there are already several people using the same picture though, I'll stop letting that picture be used by others.

10. You are only allowed to create a character that is a normal, non-magical, and decently realistic cat. Any non-forest Clan character is allowed to have some relations to bigger cats, so there could be a cat that is part tiger and is bigger than others because of it, but all Clan cats must be just normal sized house-cats. No forest Clans in the books had any cats that were, lions for example, partly because big cats don't live anywhere near them, but also because certain Clans would have completely unfair advantages over others! Also, no cats are allowed super-powers or anything silly like wings, seventy five inch metal claws, the ability to breathe fire, etc.) It takes away the whole fact that this site is based off of the books, and is not a fantasy version of the books. If you want to make a magical cat, please go find another RP site because there are lots of sites out there specifically for that!

11. This may be fairly obvious, but please stick to she-cat and tom relationships only! I'm not at all against things like that, but for the book and site's sake, please don't make your she-cat have a crush on another she-cat for example!

12. Due to copyright issues in the past, you are no longer allowed to use drawings or line-arts as pictures for your cat! Only pictures of real cats are allowed, but you may ask me to edit them if the eye color doesn't match, for example. The exception to this of course, is if you drew the picture yourself!

13. You may only have a name that is appropriate for your Clan or rank, and a name from the books, or that the cats could know about. For example, no names related to Twolegs or something that the cats wouldn't know, like Citypelt, Galaxyfur, Butterwing, Posterpaw, or anything like that. The name "star" is never allowed for the forest Clans, unless you are a leader and it is your suffix! Also, please don't have a name like Winterfur, Summerpelt, Autumnheart, or anything involving the seasons that humans know of. Winter is not even known to cats as winter, nor is summer or autumn! You may use "spring" and "fall" if it is in reference to the action. But cats do not know what winter, summer or autumn are!

14. There cannot be two cats with the exact same name in a Clan because it gets way too confusing. You can share names from different Clans though, so a Pebblefur in ShadowClan, and a Pebblefur in ThunderClan would be okay.

15. If you are joining a Clan and have a non-Clan name, you really should change your name because that way, the leader knows you will stay loyal to the Clan. However, if you really want your name, you may keep it, but I will not allow this if it gets out of control (like having half the Clan with non-Clan names).

16. Your character, of course, can have talents, but with those, they also must have flaws. You cannot be good at hunting, climbing, running, swimming, healing, jumping, and fighting all at once. You may pick one or two that you excel in. Otherwise, you are basically a super-cat, which is boring for everyone that is RPing with you. If you make a kit, you cannot say that they are good at fighting or hunting because they aren't allowed to know how. However, you could say that according to their build, they will likely make a good fighter or hunter in the future.

17. Your cat is only allowed to be of natural color, such as grey, yellow, black, brown, white, etc.) and any shade of those colors, although you can have whatever colored eyes you want. If you say that your cat is red or blue, I will assume you mean a blue-grey, and an orange-red. You are allowed to mix colors in any random way you want though (black with cream spots, brown with grey stripes, etc.).

18. You may not have clothes, or any Twoleg-related items. If you really want to wear something, as a Clan cat, you may buy that item in the marketplace.

19. Please respect your cat's rank in the Clan! For example, kits cannot fight full grown warriors without getting easily killed, and leaders must lose lives somewhat often, but the major thing is that warriors are not allowed to use herbs like a medicine cat. No warrior would want a medicine cat giving them battle tips and hanging around the training hollow all the time getting in their way, so please respect that! The only exception is, if some cat is dying and there is no medicine cat there, you can use easy herbs like catmint or cobwebs because it's an emergency! Even if you joined the Clan knowing herbs from your past, if you were a respectful warrior, you would leave that job to the Clan's actual medicine cats!

20. You are not allowed to create a character that has more than one life like a leader. This is is unfair, and many people will soon want to do it, creating several seemingly impossible-to-beat characters!

21. Absolutely no swearing (obviously warrior insults are fine), and no inappropriate content and spamming/non-stop advertising in the chat boxes is allowed!

22. To RP, you can either use Moon Lake style (using stars for actions and just typing the words normally), or the story style (typing as if it were a FanFiction) based on what you are used to, or what is most comfortable. In both versions though, please type in brackets if you are not RPing! Here are some examples of what I mean!

Moon Lake Style: *pads into camp, looking confused* What's going on over here? (Oh PS guys, when is the ThunderClan battle again?)

Story Style/How the Books are Written: Briarpelt padded into camp, looking confused. "What's going on over here?" he said. (Oh PS guys, when is the ThunderClan battle again?)

FOR BOTH OF THESE VERSIONS YOU MUST AT LEAST TYPE 100 WORDS PER POST

23. Your character cannot be in two places at once, or "teleport" around. For example, you cannot post in the leader den when you are supposed to be in the nursery. I know sometimes people do this by accident, but please don't knowingly skip around. This also means that you can't randomly appear in the den of another Clan's camp. There may be a situation where you enter the camp unnoticed because there were no patrols going on, but there is no way you can pop up into, let's say, the nursery, without someone seeing or smelling you first! Cats can smell intruders easily and they always have guards at camp for that reason!
    (Secret Password for Bios: Starclans watching)

24. You may start a group PM or anything like that, but please do not harass or spam other members with it. This includes not deleting the conversation when it is over and continuing to post randomly on it, bringing up annoying notifications for other members. This is extremely irritating, and can get you deleted as a member!

25. You may only have one high-rank at a time. If you just had a high-rank but no longer have one, you should not be allowed to get another one right away because that isn't fair to others. You cannot sign up as a high-rank, as those are chosen specially by the admins! If you are a leader or medicine cat and want to choose a deputy or medicine cat apprentice, you MUST send me or any of the admins a PM to confirm your choice. Otherwise, I will assume that you didn't pick one and deny everyone that asks. There are no more *lines* allowed for high-rank positions either, as this leads to a lot of fights. In other words, please don't promise people that you will give them a high-rank. For instance, if you are a medicine cat apprentice, please don't already promise somebody that they will be your apprentice once you are the full medicine cat! Events like this have happened before, and don't end well.

26. If we find out that you have been "bullying" another member in any way you will be banned for life.

27. Please use battle techniques fairly! Posting something like *jumps out of the way before Snowfur can hit him and rakes him across the nose, then pushes him into a tree* is power-playing because you don't know how Snowfur would have reacted after you scratched his nose. Posting that message implies that Snowfur did nothing to defend himself, which may or may not be true. An easy way to avoid this is to break up the techniques. For example, you could post *jumps out of the way before Snowfur can hit him and scratches his nose*, then wait to see Snowfur's post, then post again after, according to what Snowfur last said. It's no fun to fight someone invincible, so I mean, unless you are fighting a kit or something, you are obviously going to get somewhat injured.

28. Please don't beg the admin staff to make you either an admin, or to allow someone back on the site after they have been deleted! We delete people for a reason; they are harming the site, and we want the site to be as friendly and fun as possible! Also, only I (Willowleaf)and Sparkstar choose new admins, so please do not ask me repeatedly if you can be one. I'm sorry, but if you PM me asking to be an admin, I will probably just delete the message, just because I get so many a day and don't want to type the same thing over and over again!

29. this is a place for lgbt+ cats too, please include in your bio the sexuality and preferred pronouns of your character <3

Well, those are all the rules! Thank you for reading them! These are just the ones I could think of at the moment, so if I see something that I don't think works, I have the right to change it because it is my website!

Once again, failure to adhere to these rules could get your account deleted! You will likely just get a warning if you break a minor rule, but if you break a major rule (swearing, spamming, serious bullying, power-playing) or repeatedly break minor rules after multiple warnings, we have the right to delete you immediately! If you are unsure about whether or not you will be breaking a rule by doing something, ask Briarpelt or an admin before you do it, just to be safe!

Last edited by Echostar on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amberstar
    Amberstar
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

RULES MUST READ Empty Re: RULES MUST READ

Post by Amberstar Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:50 am

Good rules
    Blueheart
    Blueheart

Post by Blueheart Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:41 pm

Are you aloud to make a kit character?
    Wolfstar

Post by Wolfstar Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:40 pm

where do I make a character?
    Wolfstar

Post by Wolfstar Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:42 pm

where do I make a character?
    Blueheart
    Blueheart

Post by Blueheart Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:42 pm

In the biographies section.
    Amberstar
    Amberstar
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by Amberstar Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Yes Blueheart,but you must find a mother.
    Gingertail
    Gingertail

Post by Gingertail Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:17 am

You got these rules from warriors cats play! Cool! Who uses that site here?
    Amberstar
    Amberstar
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by Amberstar Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:29 pm

These rules are everywhere. They started at blogclan, run by Kate Cary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:35 am